Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jan 8th...

I was playing around with my camera today taking pictures of Logan. I was actually trying to get a picture of him with his lips puckered, which he does when he concentrates on trying to reach for something. Other than he uses his lips instead of his hands/arms. What a silly little man.

So anyways, I figured I'd post something other than just pics too. Just want to say congrats to Jay and Melinda. I hope your pregnancy goes smooth..no morning sickness, back aches or trying to beat Jay with a club. (HAHA) Or should I say hammer?

I hope your guy's weather is nice, ours sucks. We're supposed to get slammed tomorrow night with about a ft of snow, from what they say. We will see! I hope so. Joe needs to get the plow out other than for damn snow drifts! BTW Sunday's high is 12 degrees...yay.

Jay~ Is it Legal to tie your kids up in TX? If so we're moving!

One month from TODAY Ms. Drama will be 2! Time flies...

2 comments: